The Institute of Agribusiness Management of Nigeria is a foremost professional body and agribusiness chambers for practitioners in Nigeria. Membership of IAMN helps to improve your career prospect, support your development and position your business strategically.
CATEGORIES OF MEMBERSHIP
1. FELLOW: IAMN Fellowship is open to individuals with evidence of senior leadership and management position in a Food and Agricultural establishment. Such roles as CEO, Permanent Secretary, Director,Head of Unit, Senior Academic or Senior Consultant with a minimum of 15 Years working experience. IAMN Fellows can use the designation “FIAM” after their names.
2. MEMBER: This is open to anyone that works within the Food and Agribusiness industry as an employee or business owner. Individuals interested in the agribusiness industry can also apply. IAMN Members can use the designation “MIAM” after their names.
3. STUDENT: IAMN Membership is not just for working practitioners alone. If you are a student of agriculture,business, food science & technology,IAMN student membership is right for you.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
1. Free Registration to 12 Agribusiness Enterprise Workshops Annually
2. Professional Recognition – IAMN Membership demonstrates your commitment to professionalism and those letters after your names are hallmark of career excellence.
3. Job Placement Potentials
4. Bi-Monthly Agribusiness Intelligence Report
5. Agribusiness Interest Groups : Lifetime Membership to different professional groups under IAMN such as Crop Production, Livestock Production, Agribusiness Trade & Investment, AgroTechnology & Innovation, Disruptive Agribusiness e.t.c
6. Complimentary Membership: As a member of IAMN, you automatically become a Member of the African Society of Agribusiness Professionals (ASAP).
1. Application online at www.agribusinessnigeria.org/membership
2. Attach copy of academic certificates, recent passport photo, an application fee receipt to the form and submit online.
3. Upon approval of your application, a Letter of Membership Approval and Invitation to attend the Induction will be issued to you.
4. Your Certificate of Membership will be issued and presented to you at the Induction.
Next induction ceremony for new members – Tuesday February 28, 2017 at Sheraton hotel, 28 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
For further information or enquiry, please contact the Membership Office on: 08173411039 or via email – firstname.lastname@example.org