Crop-out is a purposeful monthly empowerment class geared towards the acquisition of innovative and practical marketing skills for packaged foods and agricultural products. Its objective is to develop a generation of agribusiness players with the skills needed to package their products attractively, effectively engage and connect with customers, adopt suitable advertising strategies and ultimately boost sales. Our team is made up of innovative professionals with core competence in different angles of marketing and its application to packaged foods and agricultural products. Join us to discover key marketing principles needed to keep you afloat in the agribusiness world.
What’s up this August?
14 hours of impactful classes, 7 marketing courses, 7 facilitators, 2 days and 1 venue. Masterclass starts 26th to 27th August 2017 at 9am to 6pm daily
Subject of Discussion
- SALES MANAGEMENT: Understanding the language of sales
- BRANDING AND PACKAGING: Building brands that speak
- DIGITAL MARKETING: Creating engagement and connecting customers
- DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT: Effective distribution techniques and shelf space strategy
- CONSUMER BEHAVIOR: Behavioral session and observatory discussion
- MARKETING COMMUNICATION: Championing workable advertising plan
- MARKETING PLAN: The how to and how not of marketing plan
- Innovative techniques to build out-of- the- world brand.
- Marketing insights to scale in the new agribusiness age.
- Networking opportunities with professionals in the field of marketing.
- Post-crop-out professional advisory on our dedicated (private) whatsapp platform.
Who should attend
Farm managers, food and agriculture supply-chain players, food processors, brand managers, sales and marketing managers, commodity exporters, input producers/suppliers, agropreneurs, agribusiness new entrants, value chain explorers, people seeking opportunities in agribusiness e.t.c
Date: 26th-27th August, 2017
Venue: 3rd Floor, 47 Iwaya Road, Off Onike, Yaba Lagos. (Opposite Forte Oil filling station)
Individual: N50, 000.00
Group of 10: N450, 000.00
Early bird Registration before end of June: N35,000.00
Early bird Registration before end of July: N40,000.00
Payment should be made to:
Account Numbers: 0036886738
For consideration please contact:
Or email us:
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: